Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change is good!

Ever feel like you just needed a change? Something just needs to be different? That is where I am right now. Things have been a little stressful at work and home and just about every place in my life for the last couple months (or longer) and I am just tired...of where I am, of who I have become,  So I did something a little drastic today and their is no turning back...or at least until it grows out  :)

my hair this morning...
and this evening (don't let the smirk fool you, I LOVE IT!!!)
For those of you know part, or even all, of what has been going on in our crazy world, thank you for letting me loose it a few times.  I appreciate it.  Right now we are trying to figure out what direction we should be traveling in and could use some prayers for patience and guidance which is a tough thing to ask and wait for!

Here's to a new tomorrow!!  Who knows what I will come up with then!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment