Monday, September 20, 2010

Yum

Tonight we had a delicious salad and it had veggies from our garden!  I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty exciting.  There were also fresh green beans to munch on (Oscar loved them!).  We recently signed up for fresh fruits and veggie delivery (love Full Circle Farm) so we used lettuce and spinach from our box. 

I think I should be living in the country...or at least on more land!  This weekend I also canned pickles.  I will know how they turned out in 4-6 weeks!  I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT THAT LONG!!!!  :)  It was a lot of fun and hopefully will continue to do more of this! 


I also made raspberry jam a few weeks ago

That is probably one of the things I love about fall: the cooking and the wonderful food!  No wonder we need to go on diets in the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment